Fox Harb’r Resort ranks high on our list and is without a doubt, one of the “world’s best golf destinations.” Those serene Nova Scotia mornings with a cup of Tim Horton’s coffee hold a special place in our heart. Suites there sit next to No. 10 and 11 and offer beautiful views of Northumberland Strait and Prince Edward Island in the distance. The morning view from the balcony is worth the trip alone.
Fox Harb’r offers two types of Suites: “Studio Suites” have one or two queen beds with balcony and “Executive Suites” offer a king bed, private master bedroom, living-room and balcony. The Executive Suites are large and luxurious; additional amenities include fireplace, luxury furnishings, working desk, HDTV and even a two person therapeutic tub. For larger groups there are town homes and custom homes, and for those that don’t want to leave–some of them are for sale.
Opportunities to enjoy golden moments at Fox Harb’r are winding down, the resort is open from May 1 to mid-October. This is the last call for tee times, lobster rolls, spa treatments, sport shooting and Atlantic cruising at Fox Harb’r Resort in Wallace, Nova Scotia. As part of the final chapter for 2017, here is a stay and play offer.
The Stay & Play Package includes:
- One night accommodation in a luxury ocean view suite
- Two days of golf, up to three rounds, on the Graham Cooke Championship Golf Course
- Two days of unlimited Golf on the Par Three Short Course
- Complimentary club and shoe cleaning
- Use of the Fox Harb’r Golf Learning Academy including range balls
- Deluxe Gourmet Breakfast in the Cape Cliff Dining Room
- 20% off all Spa Services
- Use promo code: 2017 STAY
- Terms: offer is subject to availability and based on single or double occupancy. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Not applicable to groups. Some blackout dates may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Rates start at approximately $450 Canadian/$360 US per night for two.