All of us at World’s Best Golf Destinations love this gadget from Cube Tracker.
With Cube Tracker, just tag the item you want to track, ping and find. Use it to find keys, phone or golf clubs. We speak from experience — there is nothing worse than losing a phone, wallet or clubs on a trip — an international trip is even worse.
This got us to thinking — we’ve lapped the globe a few times and have made plenty of travel mistakes. However, we rarely make the same mistake twice. Here are a few tips that might make your future trips more enjoyable.
5. Use Cube Tracker or a similar tracking device for luggage, wallet/purse golf clubs and phone
4. Write name, email and phone on everything — definitely write on mobile phone and passport
3. Take a load off and use Ship Sticks to handle the shipping of your golf clubs
2. Always keep an extra credit card or two in your luggage in case your wallet disappears
1. Email copies of your passport and important documents to yourself
And here’s another for the road — strongly consider those cheesy bus tours that circle the city, especially if you’re visiting the city for the first time. Put the cheesy bus tour at the top of the to do list — it’s a great way to get your bearings and help create a plan of attack.