Annual Parent + Child Four-Ball Tournament at Streamsong Resort; Streamsong
Available: June 15-17, 2018, starting at $237 per person, per night
This Father’s Day, treat dad to a little friendly competition at Central Florida’s luxury Streamsong Resort. The modern resort boasts 54 holes of award-winning golf across 16,000 acres of wild and idyllic nature-scapes. Unwind post-tourney with bass fishing, sporting clays, archery, spa and infinity pool, and dining at five innovative restaurants and lounges.
Two-night, two-round tournament on Streamsong Black and Streamsong Blue
Opening Reception and Closing Awards Luncheon
Putting Contest on The Gauntlet with prizes
“Play Where The Pros Play for Father’s Day” at Innisbrook; Tampa
Available: now through June 17, starting at $189 per person, per night
Treat Dad like the pro he is at Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, located just 15 miles away from Clearwater Beach — ranked No. 1 in the U.S. on TripAdvisor’s list of Top Beaches for 2018 – with their “Play Where the Pros Play” package. Home to the PGA’s annual Valspar championship, Innisbrook’s famed Copperhead course will give Dad the chance to live his best life while testing his golf skills as he experiences the bite of Copperhead’s Snake Pit.
- 18 holes of golf for each night of stay – including at least one round of copperhead, $10 pro shop retail credit per person, advanced tee times and unlimited use of practice facilities
- Loch Ness pool Relay Race, Sand Castle Contest and Craft Hour
“Summer Escape“ at Hammock Beach Resort; Palm Coast
Available: now through August 31, starting at $179 per night
For the man who always has a joke, and lets you win at your favorite games, let him celebrate Father’s Day like a kid again. This year, Hammock Beach Resort will be hosting activities for guests, including a volleyball tournament, beach bowl, as well as a Golf Cart Drive-In Movie and Beachside Brunch at Atlantic Grille. Help dad remember what fun it is to be surrounded by his family, while you celebrate his day. Package Includes:
Stay three nights and receive a $50 dinner credit to any restaurant on property, stay four or five nights and receive a $100 golf credit
“Seek the Weekend” at Orlando World Center Marriott; Orlando
Available: now through Aug. 24, 2018, starting at $149 per night
Give Dad a gift he really wants this Father’s Day — a relaxing weekend at Orlando World Center Marriott. With the “Seek the Weekend” offer — including 20% off a Friday- and Saturday-night stay and a $25 nightly hotel credit — he’ll have plenty of time to unwind and enjoy all the amenities on-property, such as:
- World-class golf at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course, designed by famed golf course architect Robert Cupp Jr.
- Personalized instruction, clinics, classes and the latest technologies at The Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf
- Falls Pool Oasis is perfect for R&R with a drink in-hand
Three-hour “Gentleman’s Getaway” at The Spa which includes a 50-Minute customized pressure massage, 50-Minute Executive Gentleman’s Facial and Men’s Spa Pedicure
- Endless eats with nine on-property restaurants, offering different menus to satisfy all of his cravings, including Southern-inspired, Italian and Japanese
- THE G.R.I.D (Gaming Recreational Interactive Destination), an innovative/interactive tech-style lounge where the gaming dad can get lost in XBOX®, PlayStation®, Wii®, iPads® and more
- The athletic dad can take advantage of court sports including four lighted tennis courts, two sand volleyball courts or the basketball court, we well as the 4,000 sq. ft. fitness center available 24 hours a day
“Classic Golf” at Reunion Resort; Orlando
Available: now, starting at $89 per golfer, per night
When Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palme, and Tom Watson designed Signature courses at Reunion Resort, they did more than just develop the land. They defined a golf experience with passion, precision and the pure pleasure of the game in mind.
- Luxury accommodations
- One round of golf per adult, per night
“Fairways & Clays” at Montage Palmetto Bluff; Bluffton, South Carolina
Available: now through December 31, 2018, starting at $700 per night
In celebration of Father’s Day enjoy the best of the sporting life at Montage Palmetto Bluff, located in the heart of the South Carolina Lowcountry. Unparalleled golf on the private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course will test your skill with a club in hand. Take those same skills of aim and coordination out to the 40-acre Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club and go for the clays. Both courses offer a pristine walk through nature and a challenging game along the way.
- Luxurious inn rooms, guest house, cottage, or residence accommodations
- A round of golf for two on the May River Golf Course
- Lunch at the May River Grill
- Sporting Clays for two with an instructor at the Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club
- Daily breakfast at Buffalo’s or Octagon Porch
- Special arrival amenity
“Night Golf Experience” at Chateau Elan Winery & Resort; Braselton, Georgia
Available: now through June 16, starting at $229 per night
When the sun goes down, the course lights up. Treat dad to golf like he’s never seen before — with nothing but glow in the dark golf balls, flagsticks and tee markers lighting the course.
- Overnight stay accommodations at the Inn
- Participation for two players in Night Golf
Stay and Play Golf at Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan; Grand Bahama Island (Photo at top)
Available: now through December 20, 2018, starting at $593 per night, promo code: GOLFPKG
Something about becoming a father makes most men fall in love with hitting the links. For those that want to give Dad the gift he really wants this Father’s Day, Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan’s “Stay and Play Golf” package is perfect. Complimenting the natural landscape of it’s island location, the Reef Course at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas is just a tee shot away from the seven-and-a-half acre ribbon of sun-drenched white sand beach, offering golfers of all levels a breathtaking setting to perfect their game.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Athlete’s deep tissue massage at Senses Spa
- Unlimited greens fees to the Reef Course
*Two-night minimum stay required. Price based on double occupancy marina view room. For new bookings only and based on availability. Not valid on groups or weddings. Based on availability.
And to really make dad happy — throw in Ship Sticks for a more comfortable golf vacation.